Call for Papers
Call for Papers (CLICK to download the call for papers)
Essential Points for Presenters
・A presenter (or a group of presenters) will have 20 minutes for the presentation and Qs &As.
・A presenter may use the powerpoint.
・When a presenter use the powerpoint, he/she has to bring his/her own PC with the PPT data.
・A presenter may hand out the paper material.
・When a presenter hand out the paper material, he/she has to make copies in advance by him/herself. The recommended number of copies is 40.
In order to get the information about the access to venue, the Gakushuin University, click here.
When you like to check the timetable, click here.
- You need not to pay any fee of application or registration. But if you attend the reception party or/and school visit, you must pay the following charges at registration.
- Reception Party: 5000 yen
- School Visit: 2500 yen (Lunch included)
- We do not afford any support for accommodation or transit from the airport. The Gakushuin University is located at a very convenient site, so you can easily find out a suitable hotel and an available transit.
- The conference starts at 10 a.m. on March 8 and closes at 5 p.m. on March 9. The school visit takes a whole day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on March 10.
- The conference will be held in English. However, the opening forum on March 8 is managed in English and Japanese by assistance of an impromptu translator.